£505 per candidate plus VAT
Maximum of 12 delegates; minimum numbers may apply
This is packed three-day programme covering:
- Legal requirements around electrical safety
- Earthing and protective bonding
- Cable losses, specification and power quality
- Protection methods including RCDs, electrical separation and automatic disconnection
- Equipment testing
- Temporary electrical system testing and certification
- Management of temporary electrical systems
- Requirements for systems in agricultural, water based and similar environments
- Power supply arrangements in mobile and transportable units
- Generator operation
- Practical assessment
This course has been accredited with City & Guilds by the competency scheme operator NAPIT.
There are no entry requirements although you must be conversant with basic electrical theory and the Wiring Regulations. Candidates would be expected to hold an electrical NVQ level 3 or City and Guilds or have equivalent knowledge gained through other means such as private study. If this is not you, we’d recommend doing the Basic Electrical Theory day.
If you have previously completed the Creative Skillset Certificate in Temporary Power Systems you only need to do the final practical day of this course in order to get the C&G Accredited Certificate. Please get in touch to enquire about spaces on courses being held.