£1,200 per group of up to 12 candidates
For individual pricing where available, please contact us or book onto any advertised course listed below.
This is a brand new course which gives candidates an understanding of the changes to BS 7671:2018 The IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition that are most relevant to the events and entertainment industry. It also includes updated IET guidance around generator use and earthing and more.
- Updates to requirements for protection against electric shock
- Requirements for arc fault detection and surge protection
- Requirements for cable management in escape routes
- New IET guidance on the operation and earthing arrangement of generators
- New PLASA guidance on lightning protection at events
- Updated electrical requirements in the ABTT Technical Standards for places of entertainment
The course is followed by a 30 question multiple choice paper which candidtaes have 1.5 hours to complete. Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate a certificate of successful completion accredited by James Eade.