£1,200 per group
For individual pricing where available, please contact us.
This is a new course based on new guidance developed by James Eade for the new IET publication on temporary power systems for technicians. Successful candidates will receive a City & Guilds certificate.
- The role earth plays in fault detection
- Different generator earthing systems including new inverter based systems
- Protection for unearthed generators
- Fault scenarios including fortuitous earthing
- Earth electrode designs and effectiveness.
- Mobile and transportable units with on-board generators or transformers